Friday Lunch 11:00 to 15:30
Friday Evening 18:30 to 23:00
Saturday Lunch 11:00 to 15:30
Saturday Evening 18:30 to 23:00
Tickets cost £10 per session and include
Souvenir glass, 2 half pint tokens to beer or cider & festival guide
+ Extra free pint for card carrying CAMRA members !
Tickets are now on sale from online and from the following pubs;
Smugglers Run (Parkstone), Brewhouse (Poole), The Goat & Tricyle (Bournemouth) and Firkin Shed (Bournemouth)
Beer update !!
The ale, cider/perry & specialty beer lists are now finished barring any last minute no surprises. We’ll post the full lists for you next week before the festival starts, but for now here’s a taster of 5 ales that you can look forward to …..
• 8 Arch, Fruit Cake (6.2%) - aged since January in a wooden whiskey barrel
• Church End, Goats Milk (3.8%) - CAMRA's current Champion Beer Of Britain
• Dead Brewers’ Society, Corfe Steam (4.2%) - brewed to the recipe of Eldridge Pope IPA
• Sixpenny, 6d Vanilla Black (4.4%) - festival special vanilla version of their popular 6d Black
• Brewhouse & Kitchen, 4 Jugs IPA (4.3%) - special collaborate beer between B&K Poole and the Wessex Homebrew group
Saturday evening entertainment confirmed !
We're pleased to annouce that we'll be entertained on Saturday evening by an accoustic set from Andy Smooth!
St Aldhelms Centre, Poole Road, Branksome, BH12 1AD
The festival venue is ideally located with good public transport links.
Branksome railway station is 5 minutes walk away
There is a bus stop right outside which is serviced by the M1/M2 and R1/R2 bus services.
This years supported charity is Consider Dementia Poole Hospital Charity
All enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
BRought to you by East Dorset CAMRA